September 5, 2012

PHOTO SHOOT



.............................................
Images Above (T to B) styled Credenza, maple Cheese Boards from locally fallen trees, bedside table

Recently finished a very successful photo shoot of some of the coming goods with my superbly talented friend Mike Gilger. I'm really excited about how things came out, and I look forward to sharing more as things unfold with the website.

First draft of the website is done, meeting with the developer this weekend to tweak it a bit more, also need to finalize packaging of the items within the coming weeks, future post on that; things are happening.

2 comments:

  1. Found your site through Megan Gilger. Really love your work! My father and I are in the process of starting our own little daughter and pop wood shop. You guys are such an inspiration!

    Thanks for continuing the tradition of beautiful craftsmanship!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steph,

      Thank you so much for stopping in, and your kind words. Please keep in touch as things go along, I would love to see what you and your father come up with. Take care Steph.

      Cheers,
      Matt

      Delete